Corcoran 10" Marauder Boots
Choose a color : Coyote
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Stride in confidence afforded by the Corcoran 10" Marauder Boots that blend classic-design comfort with the needs of the modern warfighter. Using a machine-welted construction, the coyote Marauder boots use the time-tested Munson to create a durable boot that affords both flexibility and structure in any high-speed situation.
The Corcoran Marauder boots are constructed with rough out leather bolstered by an external ankle support. The boots retain their flexibility thanks to 1000 denier Cordura Nylon, all lined with a moisture wicking liner that provides naturally water-resistant breathability. Other features include a non-marking, oil resistant outsole that performs as well in garrison as it does in the field, NATO speed laces for servicemembers on the go, and a removable X-Static polyurethane insert that provides immediate structure and comfort. Finally, Corcoran’s Marauder Boots are Berry Amendment compliant and proudly made in the USA.
- AR 670-1 Compliant for US Army Wear w/ Multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant for US Air Force Wear w/ OCP
- Coyote Brown, rough out leather provides protection and support on arduous duty days
- Moisture-wicking lining and 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon provide breathability and flexibility
- Removable X-Static Polyurethane insert provides out of the box comfort
- Non-marking, oil-resistant polyurethane Falcon outsole
- NATO speed laces for rapid donning and doffing
- Ergonomically designed and patented garrison Army Munson Last for superior fit
- Machine-precision welted construction
- Berry Amendment compliant and Proudly made in the USA