Corcoran 10" Tanker Boots
The Corcoran Tanker 10 Inch Boots (Coyote)incorporate top-of-the-line materials with a classic Tanker Boot design and function. With the flesh-out cattlehide upper, you have a double-wide cattlehide strap instead of laces. This strap is not subject to loosening, like laces tend to do, and will keep the secure fit during the most demanding and difficult missions. These boots are paratrooper friendly, with no foreign objects or laces so you can also work around tanks with confidence.
The Tanker AR670-1 Compliant Boots use Goodyear patented Flex-Welts for long lasting wear and tear. Corcoran went one step farther to ensure the most comfortable fit possible, using a century-old, tested, and proven Garrison Army Munson Lasts. You will find that the fit is perfect every time, leaving just enough room to move without sacrificing grip. For the ankle support, Corcoran uses a custom web reinforcement to surround the ankle. These Tanker Boots also feature a steel shank, DRYZ memory foam, and oil/slip-resistant polyurethane soles.
- 10 Inch
- Flesh-out cattlehide upper
- Goodyear Patented Flex-Welt Construction will keep these boots functioning and intact longer
- Garrison Army Munson Last provide an awesome, roomy fit without sacrificing grip
- Heavy duty storm welt protects against changing weather
- Steel shank
- DRYZ memory foam for extra comfort
- Exclusive oil-resistant polyurethane outsole for safety and protection
- Double strap close is extra wide and features heavy duty, rust-proof steel roller buckles for reinforced, long-lasting durability
- Webbing reinforcement supports ankles
- Cushioned Falcon outsole is flexible and non-marking for responsive fit, feel and performance
- AR670-1 Compliant for wear with Army and USAF Multicam OCP uniforms
- Authorized for wear with multicam uniforms for USAF