Corcoran Jump Boots - 10 inch Historic Leather
General Color : Brown
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
These Corcoran Jump Boots - 10 inch Historic Leather (Brown)are reminiscent of another day and time. Their high quality craftsmanship and top-of-the-line construction are timeless. If you demand the best from your jump boots, you will love the outstanding reinforcement, protection and comfort you receive from these boots.
Not just any pair of boots, they have been engineered by Corcoran using high performance technologies such as Garrison Army Munson Lasts. When it comes to jump boots, you want to have this type of last as it creates a better, more comfortable, roomier fit. It does not give too much.
You will also appreciate the extra firm, heavy duty military counters and box toes that protect and surround your feet in total comfort and protection. That all-important ankle support is also delivered through special webbing reinforcement, which is ideal for those tough landings. Steel shanks also support your feet and ankles.
- Historic brown leather uppers for long-lasting wearability
- Leather laces stay intact longer
- Ribbed shanks for unique paratrooper support
- Heavy duty military counters and box toes are extra firm and supportive
- PORON insole protects and supports
- Reinforced military tap, oil-resistant rubber and leather sole is made to protect and support
- Heel is beveled, non-trip and oil-resistant
Sizes Available (Must Select your Size Below)** Sizing Based on Men's Sizes**
* Includes 1/2 sizes