Corcoran Marauder 10" Leather/Cordura Boots
Choose a color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
The Corcoran Marauder 10" Leather/Cordura Boots has everything you need from a high performance duty boot. Whether you are training in garrison or deploying on a mission, you and your feet will be completely supported and protected by these high performance boots.
Corcoran has engineered these leather, Cordura nylon duty boots to protect your feet and ankles from injury and impact. The external ankle support is critical to keeping you stable and upright even during the most difficult and pounding manoeuvres. The Garrison Army Munson Lasts are built Army-tough yet deliver an awesome roomy fit without sacrificing that all-important snug feeling. Plus, the puncture-resistant stainless steel bottom plate and steel shanks put an impenetrable barrier between you and injury or impact.
Additionally, these Marauder boots wick moisture away from your feet to keep you cool, dry and fresh at all times.
- DA PAM 670-1 Compliant for US Army Wear w/ ASU
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant for US Air Force Wear w/ Service Dress and Service Uniforms
- 1000 Denier Cordura nylon for long-lasting durability
- High speed lace system keeps you fast on your feet
- External ankle support stabilizes you and protects you from injury
- Garrison Army Munson Last deliver an awesome fit and feel
- High performance leather toe cap and counter for functionality and protection
- Moisture-wicking lining keeps feet fresh, cool and dry
- DRYZ cushioned insoles mitigate moisture and offer protection
- Puncture resistant stainless steel bottom plate for impact absorption
- Triple rib-steel shank helps absorb shock and impact
- Oil-resistant, non-markingpolyurethane Falcon outsole is functional and serviceable
- Welt construction for long-lasting durability