These Corcoran Oxfords Dress Shoes Low Quarters (Black)are tailor-made for postal professionals and other personnel such as military who need a sharp, sleek pair of attractive duty footwear. They are made of full-grain black leather that is easily polishable and low maintenance. They are also made with super long-lasting Goodyear Welt Construction. This means their craftsmanship is higher and they will require fewer repairs.
Corcoran has also included several other comfort and protection features with these Oxford shoes, including a Vibram rubber Gumlite outsole. Investing in shoes with high quality soles is one of the best ways to keep your footwear lasting longer. This is especially true if you are on your feet all day.
In terms of moisture and odor control, your feet will stay clean and fresh thanks to the moisture-wicking lining and anti-bacterial, removable insoles.
- Berry-amendment-compliant for worry-free conformity to employer standards
- Black full grain leather for effortless cleaning and maintenance
- S.R. USA-postal-approved for adherence to uniform policies
- Moisture-wicking lining for a long-lasting, fresher, drier, cleaner feel
- Removable antibacterial insoles for longer lasting freshness
- Polyurethane footbed for sustained wear and tear
- Non-metallic shank for extra support
- Vibram Gumlite outsole for fewer repairs
- Goodyear Welt Construction keeps shoes intact longer