Corcoran Women's 10" Marauder Boots
Choose a color : Coyote
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Make every performance your peak performance with Corcoran Women's 10" Marauder Boots that provide time-tested construction methods updated for the modern warfighter. Precision machine-welted construction features the Army patented and soldier-trusted Munson Last shape, utilizing an independent toe box and scientifically developed ergonomic form - a form backed by rough out leather and 1000 denier Cordura nylon weave.
The Corcoran Marauder Boots strive beyond the basic combat boot with increased flexibility in the ankle, bolstered by an external support that keeps you off crutches and in the fight. The entire boot is lined with a flexible, moisture-wicking lining for moisture maintenance over long days. Other features include a non-marking, oil resistant outsole that performs as well in garrison as it does in the field, NATO speed laces for servicemembers on the go, and a removable X-Static polyurethane insert that provides immediate structure and comfort. Finally, Corcoran’s Marauder Boots are Berry Amendment compliant and proudly made in the USA.
- AR 670-1 Compliant for US Army Wear w/ Multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant for US Air Force Wear w/ OCP
- Coyote brown, rough out leather provides protection and support on arduous duty days
- Moisture-wicking lining and 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon provide breathability and flexibility
- Removable X-Static Polyurethane insert provides out of the box comfort
- Non-marking, oil-resistant polyurethane Falcon outsole
- NATO speed laces for rapid donning and doffing
- Ergonomically designed and patented garrison Army Munson Last for superior fit
- Machine-precision welted construction
- Berry Amendment compliant and Proudly made in the USA