From the Crye Precision brand – the company that has built their entire business around you – comes the Crye Precision G3 Field Shirt, traditionally tailored and approved for general utility standard military issue. The Crye Precision brand took great care with the details on this one to give you the most durable, comfortable and breathable field shirt you’ll ever own.
Designed with your comfort in mind, the Crye Precision G3 Field Shirt is made of 50/50 NYCO ripstop (nylon-cotton blend) for durable breathability. The ripstop technology method means a thicker weave every ¼ inch to prevent long rips should you get tangled in brush or debris. The patented NoProfile dual-entry chest pockets (top and side) give you no-fumble access to your gear when it’s worn under body armor. The Crye Precision G3 Field Shirt also features reinforced shaped elbows for extra resilience that can be used with the removable Field Elbow Pads (sold separately). The bicep pockets are slanted and double-layered for better wear, and have Velcro panels with hook and loop closures – lightweight durability for you without the added bulk. Crye Precision also added in a hanger designed to hold your protective eyewear, and a hidden pen pocket on the left arm. With all of these carefully planned details, we’re pretty sure you’ll love this Crye Precision G3 Field Shirt.
- MIL-SPEC compliant
- Made of 50/50 NYCO (nylon-cotton blend) ripstop for additional protection against rips and snags
- Reinforced shaped elbows can be used with removable Field Elbow Pads (sold separately)
- Slanted, double-layered bicep pockets with Velcro panels
- Protective eyewear hanger feature
- NoProfile dual entry chest pockets on the top and side
- Approved for general utility standard issue
- Proudly made in the USA