Danner 8" DFA GTX Work Boot
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
These black Nubuck leather and nylon Danner DFA 8 inch GTX Boots are designed to be used as a vertical assault weapon for members who mean business. More specifically, the leather upper of these Danner Flight Assault boots is made of awesome low oil content Nubuck leather for your total comfort and protection. The 1000 Denier nylon upper also safeguards against rips, tears and abrasion to help these boot last longer.
In terms of grip and traction, the hexagonal low lug outsole on this Danner flight assault boot contains a high performance, patent-pending Vertical Insertion Arrestor technology insert. This insert provides outstanding abrasion resistance so you can avoid burns and hot spots and stay in control during fast roping applications.
For members who routinely operate in miserable, wet weather conditions, there is waterproof protection and breathability inside this eight inch Danner flight assault boot that will comfort and protect your feet at all times.
- 8" height
- 61 oz
- Rugged, low oil Nubuck leather, combined with rugged 1000 Denier nylon upper, can withstand the demands of fast roping for lightweight comfort, protection and mobility
- Made with a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner to save your feet from discomfort during miserable, wet weather
- Cement down construction delivers outstanding durability and wear and tear in a lightweight platform
- Variable lacing system locks your heel into the pocket of the boot thereby providing a glove-like fit and superior, secure control at all times
- Polyurethane footbeds are reinforced with padding for superb comfort and arch support
- Co-molded midsole plate delivers a springboard toe return for maximum energy return, absorption of impact and puncture-resistance
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Patent-pending Danner Descender outsole features a Vibram V-4, ultra-abrasion, rubber compound. This compound is built into the medial side arch of this boot to give you maximum control during fast roping. Multi-directional lugs allow you to accelerate quickly and brake in all directions
- Bi-fit composite shank for reinforced stability and shock absorption