Danner Canadian 10 Inch 600G Hunting Boots
These Danner Canadian 600G Hunting Bootshave gained the respect of expert outfitters and guides for their extreme protection and durability in the harshest of conditions. Canadians wrote the book on cold weather so you know these boots will keep you on your toes in warmth, comfort and style every step of the way.
A waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex lining and 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation has been injected into these Danner hunting boots to defend against cold and wet weather. Think of these boots as an extreme barrier between you and Mother Nature and guess who wins? The full-grain leather upper, combined with the Danner signature famous stitch down construction, delivers extreme durability and stability.
Additionally, the Danner Bob outsole on these Danner hunting boots tracks steadily in all conditions as it continuously self-cleans. What could be better than that?
- Made in the USA
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable at all times, even in extremely cold, miserable weather
- 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation deliver lightweight warmth to your feet for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full-grain, all-leather upper cuts a classic hunting boot style with waterproof protection and durability
- The hand crafted stitch down construction creates a wider platform for your feet, which in turn increases your stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot re-craftable in the Danner Portland factory
- Danner’s Airthotic is a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups your heel and supports the arch area of your foot, creating absolute comfort
- The Danner Bob outsole is known as the best hunting outsole in the world because of its status with upland bird hunters and its ability to adapt to early and late season terrains
- Fiberglass shank for extra shock absorption
- 10" height
- 79 oz