These Danner Crater Rim Hiking Boots have been hand-crafted by Danner in its Portland, Oregon factory for the highest quality craftsmanship you can find in a hiking boot. Just one look at the outstanding waterproof leather, abrasion-resistant boot and you can see the quality from top to bottom.
These tan leather hiking boots from Danner also feature a completely waterproof Nubuck leather upper and a 360° black abrasion-resistant Vibram rubber rand. This reinforced rand provides an extra layer of total protection for your feet from all angles so you can continue your wilderness treks with ease and comfort. Plus, the lace-to-toe design provides an outstanding secure fit.
In terms of breathability, this Crater Rim tan leather hiking boot also features a totally breathable GORE-TEX liner to keep air circulating throughout. This is extremely beneficial for either hot, humid days or while hiking in shallow water. Moreover, the Vibram Bifida outsole delivers extreme traction while you ascend or descend rugged or mountainous terrain.
- Rough and rugged, perfect for wilderness or casual hiking
- Rugged Nubuck leather upper for intense protection and wearability
- 360° abrasion-resistant rand that surrounds your feet in total protection
- D-Ring hardware and lace-to-toe design locks in a secure fit and long-lasting durability
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining locks in breathability while locking out moisture
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed soothes and comforts feet over long distances
- Vibram Bifida outsole give you superb traction while traversing even the most rugged terrain
- Fiberglass shank for outstanding support and shock absorption
- 6" height
- Light in weight at 58 oz a pair