Danner Men's 200G Insulated Waterproof Gore-Tex Recon Boots 69410 are as tough-performing as they are authoritative-looking. With such aggressive styling, you would never know how comfortable these boots really are until you actually slip them on.
These USA-made Recon boots from Danner provide outstanding stability and support through their all-leather stitch down construction. This is something Danner is known for, which actually creates a wider platform for increased stability across the entire foot. Plus, 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation and a Gore-Tex lining add to your comfort by providing warmth, breathability and waterproof protection.
The lace-to-toe lacing system on these Danner Recon Boots provides a secure fit and quick on and off action as well.
- 8" height
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining surrounds your feet in dry, comfortable protection even in wet weather
- 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation protects your feet with lightweight warmth cold climates
- Full-grain leather is easy to polish
- Danner's signature hand-crafted, stitch down construction method provides a wider platform for increased stability under your feet at all times. This construction makes the boot re-craftable at the Danner Portland factory
- Lace-to-toe lacing system provides a secure fit and fast on and off
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is designed exclusively for extra comfort and durability. The heel delivers lightweight comfort as well as outstanding shock absorption. The compound inside the outsole gives you intense traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank for extra shock absorption
- Men's 66 oz, Women's 55 oz
- Sized for Men:; Full sizes 6 to 15 and half sizes 6.5 to 11.5.
- Regular and wide available.
- Women:; Please look for Danner F69410
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant