Danner Super Rain Forest 200G Work Boot
Choose a color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
The best thing about the black leather Danner Super Rain Forest Plain Toe 200G Work Boots is the fact they keep your feet warm, dry and protected in all types of weather. So whether your job site is indoors or outdoors, or whether your co-workers are trekking in snow, salt, sleet or hail to the work area, your feet will never know the difference.
Proudly made in the USA, these plain toe work boots are also made of double thick leather that provides exceptional long-lasting durability with a high-performance wear and tear that is difficult to beat. Aside from having 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation to keep your feet warm, these waterproof boots also have a GORE-TEX lining that keeps your feet dry at all times.
Plus, the stitch down construction of these boots offers you a wider operating platform, which creates greater stability and support under your feet.
- Black double thick leather for hard-wearing durability and performance
- 8" standard height
- 86 oz
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining for dry, comfortable feet even in bad weather
- 200 grams of warm Thinsulate insulation delivers lightweight warmth at cool weather job sites
- Black, full-grain leather is double thick and the strongest leather available on a Danner boot. This type of leather resists alkali, lime and other materials you would rather not get on your boots
- Handcrafted stitch down construction method creates a wider stability platform your feet. This construction method also means the boots are recraftable in the Portland Danner factory
- Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot for added protection
- Triple-stitching using hyper-strong thread makes these boots tough-as-nails
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole has angled lugs that provide substantial support and stability whether you are ascending and descending on a ladder or other indoor or outdoor apparatus. The center lugs are combined with a unique Vibram rubber compound to provide maximum traction and grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Shock absorption and stability is aided by a fiberglass shank
- Made in the USA