Danner Super Rain Forest Composite Toe (NMX) Work Boot
Choose a color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
These Danner Super Rain Forest Non-Metallic Safety Toe Work Boots in double thick black leather are among the highest quality, most serviceable, all-purpose boot in the Danner line. By wearing these waterproof, breathable, shock-absorbing work boots, your safety, comfort and all-round protection will be ensured at all times.
Proudly made in the USA, these non-metallic safety toe work boots also feature a highly drying GORE-TEX lining, which delivers waterproof breathability in all weather conditions. So whether you are working indoors or outdoors, these boots will keep your feet dry. Plus, if you happen to be climbing up and down unstable work surfaces, the angled lugs on the outsoles of these boots will help keep you steady on your feet for your increased safety.
Finally, the double thick leather uppers of these non-metallic safety toe boots are smooth, supple and extremely serviceable and low-maintenance. The high-end stitch down construction method used to engineer these boots also guarantees a wider platform for your feet. This keeps you steady on your feet while carrying heavy loads or while walking over unstable surfaces. Plus, the lightweight non-metallic safety toe will not conduct heat or cold to your feet.
- Non-metallic safety toe for your safety and protection
- Double layer of leather for exceptional durability and long-lasting wear
- Non-metallic safety toe will not conduct heat or cold to your feet. It also meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 for EH. As you know, electrical hazard (EH) footwear is made with non-conductive electrical shock-resistant soles and heels to keep you safe on the job
- Your feet stay dry and comfortable thanks to a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Black, full-grain double thick leather is the absolute strongest leather available on a Danner boot. This leather is specially manufactured to resist alkali, lime and anything else you would rather not get on your feet
- 8" standard height
- Weighs 86 oz
- Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot to provide added reinforcement and protection
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread makes these boots extremely serviceable and hard-wearing
- Handcrafted stitch down construction methodology gives your feet a wider platform, which creates greater stability underfoot. This construction method also means the boot is recraftable in the Portland Danner factory
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole contains angled lugs that provide substantial support whether you are climbing up or down on all job sites, indoors or outdoors. The center lugs are combined with a unique Vibram rubber compound to deliver maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- Super reliable fiberglass shank delivers extra support and shock absorption
- Made in the USA