Danner Tachyon 8" Boots
Choose a color : Coyote
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Whether you are an avid hiker, member of the armed forces or outdoor enthusiast, you need a great pair of boots that are capable of protecting two of your most important assets. Even the most fit and agile individual is at a disadvantage if they are not equipped with a sturdy pair of boots to get them through rough terrain safely and with minimal discomfort to their feet. Luckily, the Danner Tachyon Coyote Boot is built to withstand some of the harshest environments and taxing situations while still providing superior stability and comfort.
When your performance depends largely on your footwear, you can count on the Danner Tachyon Coyote Boot to deliver. Each pair is made with additional space inside the toebox to allow for the most natural movement when changing directions laterally or carrying heavy loads in physically taxing situations. Wearers of these quality boots will also notice that they offer superior stability and anatomical comfort.Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicamuniforms for Army members.
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903;compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
- Full rubber outsole
- Footbed made from open cell polyurethane for enhanced airflow and durability
- Upper made from flesh-out cow hide leather
- EVA midsole for effective shock absorption
- 8” height
- Pentagonal lugs on rubber outsole for reliable surface contact