Fast Bump High Cut Helmet EPP with Occ-Dial Fitband and 4-pt Head-Loc Chinstrap with chin cup
Choose a color : Urban Tan
Choose a Size
If you’re not heading into the thick of battle and want a lower cost, lighter duty helmet to protect you during training, search and rescue, or recreational activities like climbing, the Ops-Core Fast Bump High Cut Helmet is your solution. Order yours now!
*Please note these products are made to order and quality tested and usually ship in 16 weeks.
All body armor purchases are final. We do not accept returns of body armor for any reason. Purchaser assumes all responsibility for compliance with local, state, and federal laws regarding the possession of body armor. Please see our Shipping & Delivery page under section Body Armor Policy for additional information.
- Meets BS EN 1385: 2012
- Injection molded Lexan shell
- Non-ballistic high cut design
- 0.098'; (2.50mm) shell thickness
- Meant for situations with limited exposure to blunt-trauma forces
- Molded front NVG mount with bungees for stability
- 4-Position Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs)
- External side and back Velcro loops
- Vent holes for air circulation and water drainage
- EPP with Occ-Dial Fitband and 4-Point Head-Loc Chinstrap
- Replaceable leather front, nape, and side pads
- Includes both 1/2'; and 3/4'; versions of top pads and nape pads
- Wing-Loc adapter (1), Picatinny adapter (1), and Universal adapter (1) included
- Includes Ops-Core Helmet Bag