Fox River continues their streak of fantastic, comfortable socks with their synthetic Fox River Mid-Calf Lightweight Tactical Boot Socks. Utilizing the water-repelling nature and moisture wicking properties of polypropylene, these socks work with your boot to keep your feet dry on both long rucks and long duty days. Best of all, Fox River does this all without sacrificing the comfort you need while performing at your best.
Fox River Tactical Boot Socks are constructed with the warfighter in mind, featuring a number of designs that improve comfort over long duty days. By utilizing spandex and elastic, different parts of the sock carry different properties. The top of the sock in contoured with a comfortable elastic that keeps the sock in place without the pinching or friction of other socks. On the foot, the spandex arch support accomplishes the same stability while gently compressing the arch to fight against fatigue and improve circulation. Finally, the toe seam provides added durability against wear and tear while conforming to your foot.
- Mid-calf boot sock meant for all-day comfort and dryness
- Blended synthetic sock made primarily from polypropylene, whose hydrophobic qualities wick moisture and reduces hotspots and blisters
- Memory-knit spandex knit keeps its shape through washes
- Arch compression support improves circulation and stops the sock from slipping around your foot
- Elastic contoured top blends comfort and security that keeps the sock in place
- Scentry technology combats sock odor
- American made since 1900
- 69% polypropylene, 26% nylon, 3% polyester, 2% spandex