The Fox River Wick Dry Maximum Mid-Calf Boot Socks are our best-selling military style duty sock, built for the rigors of military ops. So whatever your day brings, this sock can handle it.
If you are looking for a medium weight, mid-calf sock that meets military operability requirements for wear under boots especially, the Fox River Maximum has what you need. It is extra cushioned with quick-drying fibers to cushion and protect your feet from abrasion and uncomfortable, soggy feet. The contoured ribbing on the top of the sock holds the sock in place, which eliminates annoying slippage. Plus, the Spandex compression areas are super supportive and lock the sock in place all day long.
For deployed ops, this cushioned combat sock features mesh panels to vent moisture so your feet will stay nice and dry inside your boots. Plus, the cushioned shin delivers extra padding against boot lacing. We know how frustrating it can be for members of the military to experience abrasion inside their boots. Multifilament yarn is used to make these socks makes them very abrasion-resistant, which adds durability.
- Medium weight, mid-calf military sock for lightweight, comfortable wear
- Quick-dry fibers for easy washing and drying
- Contoured rib top grips sock in place to eliminate sock slippage
- Spandex compression zones add outstanding support and keep sock in place throughout your shift
- Mesh panels allow moisture to vent while also trapping heat inside for total comfort
- Cushioned shin provides extra padding against boot lacing
- Multifilament yarn makes socks very abrasion-resistant while also adding durability
- Made in the USA