Can a duty boot be rugged and durable enough to handle any mission, and still give you breathable comfort? Absolutely. The Garmont T8 BIFIDA Boots in Sage were designed for just those reasons – and to be versatile enough to take you anywhere. Garmont tapped into Vibram’s century-old craftsmanship and combined it with the latest in biomedical concepts to bring you a boot that just won’t quit, and can go the long-haul distance with maximum comfort for all your pressure points.
The Garmont T8 BIFIDA Boots in Sage are constructed out of 250g breathable nylon mesh with 1.6 mm suede leather and polyester webbing, requiring less time to break in than a lot of other tactical boots in their class, saving that hardship on your feet. These sage green military boots also feature zero optical refraction and ball bearing hardware, with metallic eyelets and a closed hook system. But the real star of the show here is the Vibram Bifida rubber outsole. Vibram invented the very first rubber lug system, and these on the Garmont T8 were made rugged enough to grip any kind of terrain your mission takes you to – and absorb all the shock impact. The versatility of these boots is amazing – from patrol, to hiking, running up inclines, navigating rough terrain and hanging off the all-terrain vehicles – this boot performs with grace under pressure, even in very wet climates. The Garmont T8 BIFIDA Boots spared no detail when it comes to supporting your ankles, shins and knees … the footbed has a unique ergonomic design with a cup system to give you added stability and reduce stress impact.*This is a final sale item.
- Sage Green Military Boots for the USAF
- Split-grain leather upper with heavy duty DD Grid is abrasion-resistant and allows feet to breathe
- Boot opening is made with a backward-sweeping design for a snug fit without additional padding
- Roller bearing and hookless rigging-proof hardware supports ankles, arches and lower shins
- Vibram Bifida sole is rugged and stable for multi-terrain performance
- Tapered nylon woven footboard provides impressive stability and shock absorption
- Ergonomic injected nylon footbed ensures stress-reduction on your ankles and knees
- Footbed cup system utilizes a unique heel retention system which supports your body at all times
- Insole is custom-designed to ensure a great feel and fit throughout use