Garmont T8 Extreme GTX Boots
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
When you need support, warmth and comfort on long assignments requiring constant standing and demanding terrain under heavy load — theGarmont T8 Extreme GTX Boots (Coyote) will have your feet feeling like they’re on cloud nine. The T8 features a Vibramsole for maximum traction, stability and shock reduction to matter the weather or environment. The uppers are constructed of durable quick drying suede leather and provides excellent breathability and ventilation.The T8 Extreme GTX boot is engineered with GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort, a waterproof material that allows for outdoor usage in wet and cold conditions.
The T8 will keep you going strong with ballbearing and closed hooks at the instep to prevent the tongue from digging into your foot.Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicamuniforms for Army members.
- 1.6mm Suede Leather uppers with 250gr Nylon Mesh and Polyester webbing
- Metallic eyelet for added strength at the laces
- Waterproof GORE-TEX;Insulated Comfort material
- Closed hooks and ball bearing at the instep to allow the lace to move and not dig into your foot
- 320gr mesh/texon/canvas reinforcement
- Vibram Grivola rubber outsole for more traction than a tank track
- PP insole
- PU breathable foot-bed
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903;compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP