The most effective weapons are rendered useless when you’re unable to make accurate visual identification of targets. To keep yourself fully informed in low-light environments, employ the Inforce WML White/IR 125 Lumen LED Weaponlight. This capable creation from Inforce utilizes an integrated compact mounting system to connect with any NAR/MIL-STD-1913 spec rail without the need for tools. Operate the light using the angled activation switch, which is designed for comfort and distraction-free performance. Switch between bright white illumination and infrared light with the twist of a thumb-action selector. The WML includes both head rotation and safety lever lockout systems, momentary and constant-on modes, high and low settings, and strobe functionality which is easily disabled at your discretion.
- Built to mount to any MIL-STD-1913 rail, no tools necessary
- Features angled activation switch and dual lockouts
- White light output: 125 lumens (high), 30 lumens (low)
- IR light output: 75mW (high), 25mW (low)
- White light runtime: 2 hours (high), 10 hours (low)
- IR light runtime: 3.5 hours (high), 17 hours (low)
- Overall product length: 4.1 in. (10.414 cm)
- Diameter of bezel: 1 in. (2.54 cm)
- Total weight: 3 oz. (85.048 g)
- Includes (1) 123A lithium battery
- Waterproof up to 66 ft.
- Lifetime Warranty