Metal carabiners are popular for many tactical purposes but they can present certain natural limitations. Designed to deliver exceptional performance for non-load bearing activities, the ITW Grimlock Portable Locking D-Ring features a high-strength polymer-based construction that overcomes several drawbacks of competing products.ITW crafted this D-ring to provide a lightweight, quiet-operation alternative to metal equivalents. Featuring a stainless steel spring that is resistant to corrosion and integrated ports to self-purge sand and debris, the ITW Grimlock DRing offers resilient, reliable performance even in rugged environments. The break-away design element prevents snagging and the D-ring is enhanced with an improved grip via surface texturing for superior action in wet conditions or while wearing gloves.
- Features lightweight, heavy-duty polymer construction for hauling gear
- Built for reduction of IR signatures for precision operations
- Offers resistance to solar gain to reduce heat
- Stainless steel spring is corrosion-resistant for all-weather performance
- Generates less noise when compared with metal-based products
- Made to attach to 1” webbing
- Proudly made in the USA