Inspired by Special Forces footwear, theLalo Hydro Recon Boots (Jungle) is made for wear in water and over a variety of terrain. Offering exceptional stability and support, as well as fast drainage, excellent traction, and abrasion resistance, the Lalo BUD/S Hydro Recon bootis the ideal choice for anyone who needs to move quickly from full submersion to land.
The Hydro Recon is a sound choice for BUD/s Training, swimming, beach, slick rocks, river terrain, reef, paddle and surfboard decks, outdoor adventure races, OTB ops and more. Tested, tried and true in a variety of terrain, the Hydro Recon is for those who only look backwards to see how far they have come.
The Neoprene outer is overlaid with a ceramic textile for blade and abrasion resistance. Easy entry is supported by finger loops at the ankle and medial zippers. Comfort and stability are ensured by the EVA heel counter, midsole, and outsole.
- 1mm Neoprene uppers are thin and flexible, but insulated to provide protection from frigid water
- The exclusive Lalo stability wrap envelops the mid arch of the foot for extra support
- Ceramic-treated SuperFabric keeps rocks, blades, and other sharp objects from penetrating the shoes
- Anatomical cuff and stability arch are designed for movement and support
- Cleaver-pattern rubber outsole PODS provide superior traction on wet or dry surfaces
- Sole perforations allow the boot to quickly drain completely
- 5mm drop provides natural feel for active wearers