Rugged terrain and hot climates are no match for the Lowa Zephyr GTX Hi TF Boots. The Monowrap® frame construction provides enhanced comfort and stability without weighing you down. Featuring Lowa’s Cross outsole with hiking-oriented tread, the boot has great grip and traction over any terrain keeping you surefooted wherever you’re deployed to. The GORE-TEX® lining is waterproof yet breathable letting sweat escape while protecting your feet from external moisture sources like rain and creeks. The climate-control foot bed is a LOWA exclusive; strategically placed perforations use your walking movement to push heat and sweat out of the lining while pulling fresh air back in keeping your feet cool and dry.
Be ready to tackle the desert heat and rough terrain in comfort with the Lowa Zephyr Hi TF GTX® Boot, order your pair now!
- Coyote Brown is AR 670-1 Compliant for US Army Wear w/ Multicam and OCP
- Coyote Brown is AFI 36-2903 Compliant for US Air Force Wear w/ OCP
- 8" Shaft
- Split leather and Cordura® uppers
- Polyurethane midsole for shock absorption and long lasting wear
- Monowrap® frame construction for great support without the weight
- ¾-length stiff nylon stabilizer gives extra support when carrying heavy loads
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liner
- Climate-control foot bed allows heat and moisture to escape keeping you cool and dry
- LOWA Cross outsole with hiking-oriented tread offers great grip and traction