Newly redesigned to meet updated SOCOM requirements, Massif PCU Level 1 Pants (Non-FR) are authorized by the U.S. Army as part of the Protective Combat Uniform (PCU). This high-performance base layer is made from Polartec® fleece with PowerDry® to trap body heat, while simultaneously wicking moisture away from the skin. An updated ergonomic fit with smart seam integration prevents twisting, bunching, sagging, and chafing, even during action heavy operations. This tactical pant is 100% Berry Compliant, GSA compliant, and is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- U.S. Army Approved
- Ergonomic Fit and Smart Seam Integration
- Breathable and Moisture Wicking
- Machine Washable
- Material: Polartec® Fleece with PowerDry®
- Color: Army Brown
- Available in Extended Lengths
- GSA Compliant
- 100% Berry Compliant
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.