McRae Army Milspec Hot Weather Boots Vibram Sole
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
This McRae Army Milspec Hot Weather Boots Vibram Sole (Desert Tan) is an AR 670-1 Army Approved standard issue, hot weather boot worn by the US Army. In other words, these boots meet the toughest standards on earth for wear and tear in a desert environment.
These state of the art desert combat boots, with their direct attach midsole and outsole construction, are worn by the toughest soldiers on earth to provide them with the best shock absorption and battle- proven durability. Army-tested, Army-strong.
These 8” slip-resistant desert combat boots also feature a padded collar for extra comfort and a tan suede and Cordura nylon upper that is extremely low maintenance. So you can deploy with confidence knowing McRae has your back and your feet.
- 8 Inch high rise regulation height
- Proudly made in the USA and 100% Berry Amendment compliant
- Nylon coated brass speed hook and eyelet lacing system for fast, functional lacing
- Nylon coated brass drainage vents for extra ventilation
- Padded collar for comfort against your skin
- Tan Suede and Cordura upper are durable and easy to care for
- Removable cushion insert can be replaced or cleaned
- Oil, Acid and Slip resistant rubber Vibram Sierra outsole helps prevents slips and falls
AR 670-1 Army Approved