McRae Hot Weather Jungle Boot with Panama Outsole
McRae Footwear has been manufacturing boots for soldiers for over 50 years, and the new McRae Hot Weather Jungle Boot with Panama Outsole (Coyote)is the 4th generation of one of the most successful boot platforms in U.S. Military history. These boots are made on the exact same platform as the original Jungle Boot, with proven wearability and durability since McRae was first contracted to manufacture military footwear.
Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicamuniforms for Army members, this boot continues to be embraced for its practical features and proven performance.
- 8 inch
- Mil-Spec oil, acid, and slip resistant vulcanized rubber Panama outsole
- Removable cushion polyurethane sock insert
- Coyote suede and 1000 D Cordura upper
- Padded collar
- Nylon coated speedhook and eyelet lacing system
- Nylon coated brass drainage vents for rapid drying
- Made in the USA
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903;compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP