McRae T2 Ultra Light GTX Combat Boots
Choose a color : Coyote
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
The McRae T2 Ultra Light Extended Comfort GTX Combat Boots are the newest addition to the Terassault Series. These waterproof boots are made from genuine cowhide suede and 1000D CORDURA® fabric that resists wear, tear, and abrasion. A breathable GORE-TEX® liner prevents intrusion of water and pathogens. A removable low-density polyurethane footbed and cushioned midsole provides all-day comfort.
McRae’s exclusive nylon coated Teraloc laces and eyelets allow for lightning-fast donning and doffing, while a flat collar with extended pull tab gives you a custom fit. A built-in lateral Motion Control Device (MCD) and fiberglass shank deliver stability and support without restricting movement. McCrae T2 Ultra Light Temperate Weather Combat Boots GTX are U.S. Army and Air Force authorized and proudly made in the U.S.A.
- AR 670-1 Compliant for US Army Wear w/ Multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant for US Air Force Wear w/ OCP
- Flat Collar with Extended Rear Pull-Tab
- Athletic Strobel Construction
- Built-In Lateral MCD
- Height: 8in
- Upper: Genuine Cowhide Suede and 1000D CORDURA®
- Liner: GORE-TEX® Membrane
- Footbed: Removable Low-Density PU
- Outsole: Vibram® P439R PU/Rubber
- Laces: Teraloc Nylon Coated
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Color: Coyote
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.