McRae Vietnam Era Jungle Boots
Choose a color : Black / Olive
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
From the tried and true quality that served our veterans in Vietnam enters the McRae Vietnam Jungle Boots. This classic style and proven effectiveness in muddy, wet terrain are once again available using the original McRae press equipment from 1967, making sure you can walk, run, and trudge through humid environments while keeping your ankles protected and your feet dry.
Just like the original mil-spec equipment, these McRae Vietnam Era Jungle Boots are constructed with black full-grain leather and heavyweight olive drab cotton duck. The rubber Panama DMS outsole provides superior traction on slippery surfaces and helps keep you free from painful and dangerous injuries.
- Authentic look and wear to the original McRae Jungle Boots
- 8”, full-grain leather and olive drab cotton shaft for superior support
- Rubber Panama DMS outsole true to exact 1967 spec
- Nylon coated speedhook & eyelet system for easy donning and doffing
- Nylon coated brass drainage vents allow boots to dry quicker in wet environments
- Proudly made in the USA