Never before has there been as elegant solution to the cross country cyclist with specific storage and transportation needs. The Montague Paratrooper Highline Folding Bike is a rugged, folding mountain bike built for the true cross country enthusiast, a fully featured bicycle with superior ability to roll over obstacles and rough terrain. Built on the foundations of Montague’s Grand Canyon line of folding bikes, the Paratrooper Highline offers you the flexibility to make your own trail.
Between you and the ground are 27.5” wheels and a rockshox fork that smooths out your ride and eases the jolting that can happen from hitting obstacles. Hydraulic disc brakes offer unparalleled stopping power in mud, rain, and snow and gives you the control you need to maneuver safely. The Montague Paratrooper Highline is perfect for the XC rider looking for the convenience of a folding bike.
- Feature’s Montague’s custom drawn folding 7005 aluminum frame that collapses for easy storage in a trunk or closet – perfect for on the go lifestyles and apartment living!
- Kendra Kadre 2.10” knobby tires and a 27.5 alloy rim set grip the earth and provide balance over obstacles
- Derailleurs include a Shimano Deore top swing dual pull on the front and a Shimano SLX 10-speed on the rear, resulting in 20 speeds that work on inclines, declines, and straight-aways
- Tektro Auriga front & rear hydraulic disk brakes offer unparalleled stopping power in mud, rain, and snow.
- RockShox XC30 suspension fork offerse 100mm of travel with lockout and adjustment, easing the impact of riding over rough terrain
- Approx. Weight: 29lbs
- Folds down to 36” x 28” x 12”