Ops Core Head-Loc 4-Point H-Nape Chinstrap
Get it as soon as:
Tired of heavy NVGs pulling your helmet down, causing discomfort and reducing functionality? The Ops Core Head-Loc 4-Point H-Nape Chinstrap is designed specifically to fix this issue by providing greater stability and support. With a 5th adjustment tab on the nap pad, this chinstrap stops back and forth helmet rotation when wearing heavier NVGs like PVS-15 and ANVIS-9 during grueling activities. Patented Head-Loc tabs make for easy one-handed chinstrap adjustments while uniquely designed straps eliminate loose ends for effortlessness use and clean lines. A padded leather chin cup and nape pad increase comfort and support during long wear.
Keep your helmet comfortably in place and your NVGs where they’re supposed to be with the Ops Core Head-Loc 4-Point H-Nape Chinstrap. Buy now!
- 5th adjustment tab on nape pad delivers extra support and preventing back and forth helmet rotation
- Standard issue chinstrap for USSOCOM
- Patented Head-Loc tabs for easy one-handed chinstrap adjustment with helmet on
- Simplified strap geometry with straight force lines
- Unique design eliminates loose ends
- Padded leather chin cup and nape pad for support and comfort during long wear
- Custom webbing weave offers greater durability and ventilation
- Designed to easily fit in into all Ops-Core helmets