The following Promotion is intended for the 50 United States and D.C. only and will be construed and evaluated according to United States laws. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal resident of the U.S. or D.C., and 18 years or older as of Promotion start date.
U.S. PATRIOT BRAVERY TOUR OFFICIAL RULES
U.S. PATRIOT BRAVERY TOUR OFFICIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ENTRY IN THIS PROMOTION CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. How to Enter: Beginning at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 3, 2023 until 12:00 a.m. ET on September 1, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”), you may enter the U.S. Patriot Bravery Tour (the “Promotion”) by visiting the U.S. Patriot Website (www.uspatriottactical.com/pages/2023-bravery-tour) (the “Website”) and completing and submitting the online entry form (an “Entry”). All Entries must be received by the end time and date of the Promotion Period to be valid and eligible. Incorrect and incomplete Entries are void. The Promotion is sponsored by US Patriot, LLC, 1340 Russell Cave Rd., Lexington, KY 40505 (the “Sponsor”), who is responsible for all aspects of the Promotion. Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. These Official Rules are also available at www.uspatriottactical.com/pages/2023-bravery-tour-rules.
Limit of three (3) Entries per eligible person, per day during the Promotion Period. If more than the permitted amount of Entries are received during the same day, only the first three (3) Entries will be accepted and additional Entries will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by you to obtain more than three (3) Entries per day by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods may void your Entries and you may be disqualified from the Promotion. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes or other promotion entry services) will void all Entries by you. Should you identify and/or provide the contact information of any other individual within any Entry submitted in connection with the Promotion, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary permissions from that individual to do so. In the event of a dispute as to any online Entry, the Authorized Account Holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant and such individual must comply with these Official Rules. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The prospective Grand Prize Winner may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holder.
2. Eligibility: Entrants must be individuals who: (i) are legal residents of the 50 United States or D.C. or such residents deployed overseas with a domicile address in the 50 United States or D.C.; (ii) are active-duty members of the U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard members, Military Reservists, Military Retirees, Military Veterans, or dependents of active-duty military members; (iii) are holders of a valid U.S. driver’s license; and (iv) are 18 years of age or older as of Promotion start date. Proof of eligibility, including possession of an unexpired Armed Forces Identification Card, DD214, or other valid documentation of eligible military service or military dependent status will be required prior to Sponsor awarding the prize. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members and members of the same household) of the Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, distributors, manufacturers, licensees and agents, advertising agencies, and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Promotion.
4. Publicity Grant: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes your consent to Sponsor’s use of your name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, Entry, and/or state of residence for promotional and advertising purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
5. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, advertising and promotion agencies, prize suppliers and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; inability to access the Website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; printing or human or other errors; and any Entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due, or any combination thereof. Online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Upon submission, all Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check on any prospective Grand Prize Winner and reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person based on such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the prize to such prospective Grand Prize Winner might reflect negatively on Sponsor. Failure by prospective Grand Prize Winner to agree to a background check may also result in disqualification. By entering, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with your participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or your receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion. Any and all warranties and guarantees are subject to the respective manufacturer’s terms. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. You further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. You acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
6. How Winner will be Determined: One (1) prospective Grand Prize Winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period on approximately September 1, 2023. Prospective Grand Prize Winner will be contacted via phone call or text message within three (3) days following the drawing. If the prospective Grand Prize Winner is a deployed service member, Sponsor will contact the individual legally designated as having power of attorney for the Grand Prize Winner (the “Designated Individual”). The prospective Grand Prize Winner must have provided the Designated Individual’s contact information to Sponsor prior to the end time and date of the Promotion Period in order for the Designated Individual to be contacted by Sponsor. Information regarding a Designated individual that: (i) is received after the end time and date of the Promotion Period; (ii) is not received by Sponsor via the designated channel(s); or is incomplete or incorrect may not be used by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor’s decisions with respect to the Grand Prize Winner, these Official Rules, and all other matters pertaining to the Promotion shall be final and binding.
The prospective Grand Prize Winner or their Designated Individual will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and publicity (where permitted), and return same, properly executed, within fourteen (14) days of issuance of prize notification. If Sponsor is unable to contact the prospective Grand Prize Winner or their Designated Individual within five (5) days from first notification attempt, if the prospective Grand Prize Winner or their Designated Individual fails to complete and return all requested forms by the specified date, if the prospective Grand Prize Winner does not pass Sponsor’s background check (in its sole discretion), or if the prospective Grand Prize Winner or their Designated Individual fails to comply with any of the requirements in these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate prospective Grand Prize Winner shall be selected from the remaining eligible Entries. If the prospective Grand Prize Winner is a deployed service member and no Designated Individual is available or willing to act on their behalf, the prize will be forfeited, Sponsor shall have no additional obligation to the prospective Grand Prize Winner, and an alternate prospective Grand Prize Winner shall be selected. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received.
7. Conditions of Entry: Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If in the Sponsor’s opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if computer viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any Entries submitted fraudulently, to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion, or to conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the Promotion end date or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the prospective Grand Prize Winner based on an email address, the winning Entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. CAUTION: Any attempt by you to deliberately damage the Website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys’ fees) from you to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
8. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive the following (the “Grand Prize”): one (1) 2023 Jeep® Wrangler® 4-Door vehicle with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) of $53,683.70 or less (“Prize Vehicle”), including the payment of applicable state sales tax on the Prize Vehicle, the payment of one (1) title transfer fee to facilitate the legal transfer of the Prize Vehicle from Sponsor to the Grand Prize Winner, and the payment of one (1) vehicle registration fee as required by the Grand Prize Winner’s state of residence, all of the foregoing payments not to exceed $10,000.00 collectively. The ARV of total Grand Prize: $63,683.70.
The Prize Vehicle will be selected by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. The Prize Vehicle will be delivered to the Grand Prize Winner or their Designated Individual “as is” with standard equipment for the stated model; any upgrades and options are at the sole expense of the Grand Prize Winner. The Prize Vehicle will be delivered with mileage not to exceed 15,000 miles. Color, package, factory options, and other specifics are to be determined solely by Sponsor and are subject to availability. Grand Prize Winner must be a U.S. licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of valid U.S. driver’s license and legally-required insurance prior to taking possession of the Prize Vehicle. The payment of one (1) title transfer fee and one (1) vehicle registration fee in connection with the Grand Prize will be facilitated by Sponsor or its representative and shall be in the amount set forth by the then-current laws and/or regulations of the applicable jurisdiction. If more than one option is available with respect to such fees (i.e. length of vehicle registration period) Sponsor shall only be responsible for the minimum required amount as prescribed by applicable law. Except as otherwise specified herein, the Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for all costs associated with winning the Grand Prize, including but not limited to: applicable local, state, federal and income tax, title fees, pick-up and/or delivery, vehicle transportation, vehicle registration, plates, gasoline, maintenance, mileage, wear and tear, license fees and insurance for the Prize Vehicle, administrative and governmental fees, and any other fees or expenses related to the acceptance and use of the Prize Vehicle. Regarding the Prize Vehicle, Sponsor does not make, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize Vehicle including but not limited to its quality, fitness for purpose, safety, or mechanical condition, other than that expressed by the vehicle manufacturer’s new vehicle limited warranty, a printed copy of which shall be furnished with the Prize Vehicle.
Grand Prize Winner must take delivery of the Prize Vehicle on the date and from the location agreed to by Sponsor. Sponsor shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of the Prize Vehicle, and delivery is subject to availability. Grand Prize Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the Prize Vehicle after it has been delivered to the specified delivery location.
In the event the prospective Grand Prize Winner is a deployed service member, their Designated Individual has the right to accept delivery of the Prize Vehicle on the Grand Prize Winner’s behalf, subject to the requirements otherwise stated herein and applicable law. If the Designated Individual is unable to comply with these Official Rules in accepting the Prize Vehicle on the Grand Prize Winner’s behalf, the Prize Vehicle will be forfeited and another prospective winner will be chosen.
All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of the Grand Prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. Except as otherwise stated herein, all federal, state, and local taxes on the Grand Prize are Grand Prize Winner’s sole responsibility. The Grand Prize Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of the Grand Prize. The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the Grand Prize in the Promotion shall be solely determined by Sponsor. Some restrictions may apply. Grand Prize cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion.
9. Disputes/Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant or the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kentucky without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kentucky. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Fayette County, Kentucky, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You agree to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Kentucky. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, IDENTIFIABLE PERSONS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTICIPANTS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
10. Severability: If any provision of these Official Rules shall be held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law and the Sponsor’s fundamental intentions hereunder, and the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired, provided, however, that in such cases the parties oblige themselves to use their best efforts to achieve the purpose of the invalid provision by a new legally valid stipulation.
11. Winner List: To request confirmation of the name of the Winners, please send a self- addressed, stamped business size envelope by October 1, 2023 to: US Patriot, LLC, c/o Galls, LLC, Attention: Web Marketing Department, 1340 Russell Cave Rd., Lexington, KY 40505.
12. Sponsor: US Patriot, LLC, 1340 Russell Cave Rd., Lexington, KY 40505. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Jeep®.
13. Trademark Attribution: The U.S. PATRIOT® and JEEP® and WRANGLER® trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.
The Promotion and all accompanying materials are © 2023 US Patriot, LLC.