When you’re responding to an emergency, you need a medical case that is field-ready and reliable. The Pelican 1460 EMS Medical Case delivers the performance you need with highly customizable features and an intuitive design that was put together with the help of firefighters, paramedics and other first responders. This convenient case makes it easy to focus on providing care instead of worrying about your equipment.
This Pelican medical case offers strength and security with stainless steel components, solid external walling, double latches and padlock protection. The case design keeps equipment and controlled substances safe while sealing out water and dust. Adjustable tray liners let you set up the internal configuration in any way that you see fit. This case is also incredibly easy to carry and store, thanks to comfortable rubber molding over the handles and a free Sharps storage bracket.
- Internal trays measure 7.65’’ x 17’’ x 1.36’’
- O-ring seal protects against moisture and dust
- Automatic pressure equalization valve ensures integrity of seal
- Locking compartments keep controlled prescription drugs secure
- All components except internal trays have a Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence