Propper ACU Flame-Resistant Trouser
Choose a Size
Choose a Length
Whether you’re at the tip of the spear or part of the support that makes the Army’s wheels turn, the right uniform makes the difference both tactically and professionally. Get the latest in combat dress with thePropper ACU Flame-Resistant Trouser (Multicam) and understand why soldiers have trusted Propper for over 50 years for precision-made garments to strict DOD specs.
EachPropper ACU Flame-Resistant Trouser (Multicam) is made to meet FQ/PD 07-14A specifications. This includes features such as eight total pockets, reinforced seat and knees, and a military-specific fit crafted out of Defender M combat fabric. This fabric is lined with Lenzing FR technology that exceeds ASTM 6413 flame resistance standards.
- Features the superior Multicam for increased concealment in rocky and woodland environments
- TenCate Defender M combat fabric with Lenzing FR is a flame-resistant, fast-drying, and comfortable combat solution (Exceeds ASTM 6413 flame resistance standards)
- Redesigned waistband with drawstring and includes a traditional button fly
- Reinforced seat and knees for increased lifespan and protection
- ”Stay-tied” heavy drawstring leg ties for washing and emergency purposes
- Eight total pockets, including:
- Two extra deep front slash pockets with reinforced openings
- Two easy access slanted cargo pockets
- Two bellowed lower leg pockets
- Two rear inserted pockets with snag proof pocket flaps