Reebok Sublite Side Zip Composite Toe Boots
Choose a color : Coyote
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Whether you’re rappelling in behind enemy lines or making your fifth caffeine run for the company warfighter exercise Reebok Sublite Side Zip Composite Toe Boots (Coyote) will be your constant companion for all-day comfort and safety. Reebok’s Sublite foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning that perform at any pace and won’t slow you down. The upper boot is constructed of cattle hide leather and ballistic nylon fabric that provides structure while full-foot flex grooves move with your foot and don’t hamper your ability to move and perform your best.
While designing footwear with soldiers in mind, Reebok added new features to enhance overall boot performance. For the obstacle course, Reebok’s Sublite Side Zip Composite Toe Boots provide an anterior rope guard for extended durability on rope climbs and quicker rope descents. The composite XTR toe cap works with built in electrical hazard protection to keep you in the fight and out of sick call. Finally, keep your laces tucked safely out of sight with the embedded lace garage and always get the perfect fit with a convenient YKK side zipper.
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant for US Air Force Wear w/ OCP
- Cattle hide leather and ballistic nylon provide structure and protect your foot without compromising movement
- Full-foot flex grooves line the outsole and move with your feet
- MemoryTech Massage removable insole alleviates pressure points and adopts the contour of your foot
- Air-light Sublite foam midsole lightens the boot and provides comfortable support
- Rope guard protects boot during fast rope descents and during rope climbs
- Side Zipper and lace garage keep laces safely tucked away and out of sight