Rocky AlphaForce Waterproof Composite Toe Police Duty Boots
Circumstances can change on a dime in police work and no one knows that better than you. That’s why the Rocky Alpha Force Waterproof Duty Boot was designed to meet the exacting standards of the dangerous and unpredictable environment in which you work—for police officers who live and breathe risk each and every day.
The last thing you want is to have your safety and operational effectiveness compromised by footwear that presents unwanted risks. You need boots made with state-of-the-art materials using the latest technologies to lock in safety without compromising comfort.
- Black Airport Footbed provides all-around, shock-absorbing comfort, cushioning and protection with arch-lifting resilience that conforms to feet and springs back to its original shape after every step
- Uppers made of full grain leather and 1000 Denier Nylon
- Rocky guarantees waterproof construction, combining a waterproof inside layer with barrier-enhancing upper to keep feet dry
- Removable polyurethane cushioned insole is long-lasting, unlike some insoles made of foam, which breaks down faster
- Extra heel protection on insole
- Certified safe against impact, compression and electrical hazards
- Insulated bottom protects against sparks from open circuits in dry conditions and can be worn in basic environments requiring standard footwear
- Composite toe cap is non-metallic, meeting the highest standards for ASTM F2413-05 Protective Toe footwear for impact and compression resistance
- Stabilizer is metal-free
- Resists oil and slips thanks to RigiTrac molding (EVA)
- Rubber outsole won’t leave marks