Rocky S2V All Leather Military Boots
Choose a color : Coyote
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Get it as soon as:
Prepare yourself for one of the most comfortable boots you’ll wear – either grounded or in flight. The updated Rocky S2V Tactical Military Boots (Coyote) offer the same Rocky comfort and quality features that Airmen have trusted for years, now available in Coyote Brown for wear with OCP and compliant with both AFI-36-2903 and AR 670-1.
The foundation of the Rocky S2V coyote boots are their proprietary high-walled Vivram rubber outsole that is both cemented and stitched to a flash- and water-resistant leather upper. Inside the boot hides the Rocky Air-Port Cushion Footbed and a fiberglass shank that combines all-day and all-night comfort with the arch support you need for foot health and protection. Lining the inner is a Dri-Lex lining that wicks sweat and works with a Lycra tongue that offer a superior, comfortable fit wear after wear. Pick up a pair today and remember why you love the Rocky S2V.
- Flash- and water-resistant, high quality flesh-side out cattle hide leather that is coated with PTFE for additional flame-resistance
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining and stretch Lycra tongues hug feet for secure fit
- Aegis Microbe Shield Applied to Rocky® Air-Port™ cushion footbed
- Step confidently with a proprietary high-walled Vibram soles that are stitched to the upper and a Fiberglass shank for superior arch support
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™ that brace the upper against unexpected twists
- Designed IAW AFI-36-2903 and AR 670-1