Just as its name suggests, the Rocky S2V Steel Toe Coyote Boot is built to withstand even the most abrasive and punishing work conditions. These highly durable boots are designed to be comfortable and breathable while still providing superior support to the feet and ankle areas. They are also manufactured to efficiently wick away perspiration and reduce the likelihood of bacteria buildup along with the unpleasant odor associated with trapped moisture. If you’re looking for a boot that is built to comfortably withstand practically anything you can throw at it, this one will not disappoint.
Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, multicamuniforms for Army members, and NWU Type III uniforms for Naval members.
- Superior durable
- Comfortable Lycra tongue
- Water-resistant leather uppers
- Treated with polytetrafluoroethylene for flame-resistance
- Meets standards for ASTM Protective Toe (can withstand up to 75 lbs. of compression and impact to the toe)
- Rocky Air-Port cushion footbed and Aegis Microbe Shield provide comfort and bacteria resistance
- Fiberglass shank for arch support
- Lightweight materials
- Roll-Stop Ankle Stability protection
- S2V Sieve helps disperse water and support air circulation
- Meets electrical hazard ASTM standards
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903;compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
- Authorized for wear with Navy Working Uniform NWU Type III