Rocky TMC Postal Approved Plain Toe Oxfords Shoes
General Color : Black
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Rocky is one of the most trusted names in rugged outdoor and occupational footwear such as the kind needed by US postal workers. Those who stand on their feet all day long have unique requirements that go beyond even the toughest recreational-style boots and shoes. No sore or aching muscles here, thanks to the high tech construction methods and state-of-the-art materials Rocky uses to build these lightweight, durable TMC Plain Toe USPS-Approved Oxford shoes.
These boots are the perfect complement to an array of Rocky footwear that may be worn by US Postal workers working in a variety of environments and conditions.
- Excellent cushioning provided by the contoured, removable polyurethane insole that provides direct cushioning under feet
- Lightweight polyurethane material is also used in the midsole and TPU outsole
- Those who must pass through scanners or metal detectors will love the non-metallic stabilizer
- Full-grain leather is also water-resistant and polishable
- Aegis antibacterial shield is adhered to the cushioned Airport footbed to protect against bacteria, fungus and foot rot.
- Rocky Airport footbed provides superb, responsive cushioning with every step.
- No worries about slips and falls as soles are slip- and oil-resistant thanks to the TMC direct attach construction of the TPU/PU outsole, which provides extra stability and flexibility
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant
If an attractive, classic Oxford shoe that performs exceptionally well under the demands of constant walking is what you want and need, these US Postal-approved plain toe Oxfords from Rocky are just what the doctor ordered to prevent unnecessary aches, pains and injuries while improving your on-the-job performance.