Rothco EMS Trauma Backpack
The Rothco Orange EMS Trauma Backpack will keep you adequately prepared and organized, allowing you to properly treat your patient. Manufactured using heavyweight polyester, this bag is durable and will provide years of service.
The bright color and medical emblem quickly announce that this is a medical bag, allowing you to be easily recognized in emergency situations. An extra-large compartment that is full of organizational pockets helps keep your gear in methodical order. And a PVC liner is easy to wipe down in order to keep the Rothco Trauma bag sanitized.
- Heavyweight 900 denier polyester construction ensures strength and durability
- PVC lining is cleanable for sanitation purposes
- Nylon web straps are secured by side release buckles
- Padded backpack straps and top handle provide two carrying options
- Cell phone or radio pouch secures to the backpack strap for quick access
- Nylon web strap secures at waist to fit pack more comfortably and alleviate weight off the shoulders
- Main compartment is fully accessible and includes multiple pockets and elastic straps for storage options
- Mesh pockets are located on the front and sides of bag for storing quick access items
- Exterior web nylon cinch straps are adjustable and secured using side release buckles
- Reflective tape and Star of Life Emblem easily identify this pack as a medical bag
- Stitch reinforced seams, straps and handles gives this bag extra strength and durability