Rothco GI Type Emergency Strobe Light
The GI Type Emergency Strobe Light from Rothco is designed to emit a bright flashing lightto signal distress in an emergency situation. Constructed to meet U.S. Coast Guard specificationsthis strobe is perfect for use on board watercrafts. The extremely bright strobe is visible from asfar as one mile away.
Manufactured with heavy duty ABS plastic polymer this strobe light is resistant to damages fromimpacts. The water resistant housing allows this strobe to function in humid and wet weatherclimates. This emergency light is extremely lightweight making it convenient for packing inyour emergency gear while mountain climbing. Other areas of use for this emergency lightinclude aircrafts, survival packs or with your mountaineering gear. Order your Rothco GI TypeEmergency Strobe Light today!
- Manufactured with ABS plastic polymer for durability
- Emits flashes sixty times per minute to ensure detection
- Meets the specifications of the U.S. Coast Guard
- Fabricated with a side clip and magnet gives multiple options for placement of strobe
- Resistant to damage from water and shock from impacts
- ISO 9001; 2000 Certified