Rothco Special Forces Assault Pack
Lightweight and durable, this is the Rothco Special Forces Assault Pack. Designed to be rugged, this pack can carry a substantial amount of gear. Plenty of internal and external storage space as well as the ability to attach additional items allow you to bring plenty of extras. This pack is hydration system compatible, an important feature whether you are going on a mission or simply taking a hike.
Fabricated with heavyweight 600 denier polyester provides a reliable, long lasting pack. The seams have all been stitch reinforced for additional seam strength when the pack is fully loaded. Features include padded shoulder straps, back pad, chest strap and waist belt to distribute weight and provide a comfortable fit when used for prolonged trips. Get your Rothco Special Forces Assault Pack today!
- Heavyweight 600 denier polyester construction for durability
- Dual opening nylon zippers are long lasting
- Padded nylon shoulder straps and back panel provide comfort when pack is fully loaded
- Heavy duty adjustable nylon web straps secured with side quick release buckles to provide structural integrity to your pack
- Nylon chest strap and waist belt relieves pressure on shoulders
- Stitch reinforce nylon top carry handle
- D-rings, two on each shoulder strap, for attaching additional gear
- 3 Side pouches, 2 on the left and 1 on the right, gives you additional storage space
- Hydration bladder compatible, this pack can hold a hydration bladder inside the central compartment