Comfort and wearability are essential in good work apparel, especially when it comes to the demanding job of an EMS tech. When you’re in high stakes situations, the last thing you want to be thinking about is your pants. With the same great features you love from the ultra-comfortable 24-7 Series pants, the Tru-Spec 24-7 Series Men’s EMS Pants have added benefits to make life on the job even better. These 24-7 Series Men’s EMS Pants are made with rip-stop polyester and cotton material and Teflon coated for maximum resistance against wear and tear. And for a less bulky fit, they also feature a comfort fit slider waistband. With numerous accessory pockets, including extra deep front pockets and expandable back pockets, you can rest assured that your gear will always be accessible.
- PYRM snap closure by TRU-SPEC
- Brass YKK zipper
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- 65/35 polyester cotton rip-stop material
- Two accessory pockets, two hidden-zipper thigh pockets, two vertical-zipper front pockets, two cargo pockets with hook & loop closure, and two expandable, hook & look closure back pockets
- Knee pad (sold separately) openings
- 37” unhemmed inseam