Tru-Spec Battle Dress Uniform Trousers 65/35 P/C Rip-Stop
The ideal Battle Dress Uniform combines durability with field-ready functionality, allowing operators to respond effectively to the challenges they face on a routine basis. Tru-Spec Battle Dress Uniform 65/35 P/C Rip-Stop Trousers are built tough, with bartacking and reinforcement at stress points to provide optimal performance and extended lifespan. Tru Spec constructed these trousers from 65 percent polyester and 35 percent cotton rip-stop materials for exceptional durability. They feature a four-button fly, wide 2.25-inch belt loops, plus drawstring ties at the leg openings. Two slash pockets are positioned at the front, two rear pockets are snag-proof with fused flaps, and a pair of bellowed cargo pockets feature integrated drainage holes. Finally, reinforcements at the knees and seat deliver durable properties that will stand up under pressure.
- Made from 65% polyester, 35% cotton rip-stop fabrics
- Bartacking at side tabs and belt loops improves durability
- Meets U.S. military specification MIL-T-44047E for combat trousers
- Felled seat seams, inseam, and out seam for a crisp, streamlined look
- Six pockets for versatile storage capability
- Available in various standard colors to suit your application