Tru-Spec Gen-III ECWCS Level I Balaclava
The Extreme Cold-Weather Clothing System is one of the most advanced lines of tactical wear ever developed, and Tru-Spec has put their own stamp on it. To protect against heat loss with breathable performance, choose the Tru-Spec Gen-III ECWCS Level-1 Balaclava.
This capable ECWCS accessory is crafted from 3.7-ounce polyester plaited jersey fabric and features flat-locked seam construction to prevent chafing. The neck opening is hemmed to ensure comfort and a quality fit, and the fitted face opening utilizes double-needle stitching for rock-solid durability. Tru-Spec enhanced this lightweight balaclava with Microban protection, antimicrobial technology designed to fight bacteria and odors with quick-drying performance you can count on.
- Built from 3.7 oz. high-performance polyester plaited jersey material
- Face opening is fitted and double-stitched for performance and durability
- Designed to wick moisture away from the skin for dryness and comfort
- Microban-enhanced fabric ensures defense against bacteria-causing odors
- The hemmed neck opening provides comfort and a great fit
- Balaclava designed for lightweight wear and quick-drying capability
- Compresses well for easy stowing in a pocket or pack