US Army Uniform Rank
TheArmy Scorpion Soft Sew-On Rank is used to designate your ranking within the Army. Your rank should be a focal point on your uniform because it displays how far you have advanced in the military.
An Army scorpion sew on soft rank pair can be sewn directly onto your patrol cap and/or boonie hat. Your rank serves as a symbol to the hard work and dedication you have shown during your time in the Armed Forces. Ranks are available for a number of positions, including Private, Private First Class, Specialist, Corporal, Sergeant, Staff Sergeant, Sergeant First Class, Master Sergeant, First Sergeant, Sergeant Major, Command Sergeant Major, Warrant Officer 1 and many more.
- Scorpion camo pattern is approved for wear with both Scorpion and Multicam OCP uniforms.
- Sewing services are available for an additional fee
- Insignia made with Black Thread (Gold for 2LT and MAJ) as per Army regulation
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Made by Action Embroidery