Combine the stability of a combat boot and comfort of an athletic shoe with Viktos Armory™ AR 670-1 Boots. A water-resistant leather upper with breathable 1050 D nylon panels and rugged slip-resistant outsole make these US Army authorized boots ideal for service in wet environments. A regulation 8-inch ankle with Viktos’ Akore™ padded inserts provides exceptional stability and comfort through long hours on patrol. With a high-rebound EVA midsole, high volume forefoot, and athletic 10mm heel drop, these Army boots deliver unbeatable comfort and support you can count on.
For more high-quality military apparel and gear, head over the to Viktos Brand Page.
- Authorized for wear with US Army OCP (AR 670-1)
- Authorized for wear with US Air Force OCP (AFI 36-2903)
- Lightweight Construction
- Akore™ Padded Ankle
- Abrasion Resistant Laces
- High Volume Forefoot
- Designed and Developed by US Veterans
- Height: 8”
- Upper: 1050 D Nylon with Water-Resistant Coating
- Midsole: High Rebound EVA Foam
- Outsole: Slip-Resistant
- 10 mm Heel-to-Toe Drop
- Weight: 2.2lb (990g