Among tactical brands, few names elicit the respect that 5.11 and Viking Tactics have come to enjoy. The two powerhouses have united once again to create a quality load-bearing solution in the 5.11 Tactical Brokos VTAC Harness. Constructed from 500-denier nylon and aerospace-grade mesh materials, this harness is a perfect complement to 5.11’s Brokos Belt (sold separately). It provides adaptable stability for your tactical setup, with adjustable padded shoulder straps and a rear yoke which can be configured for H-frame or Rhodesian-style wear. Integrated MOLLE webbing at the shoulders allows for additional gear mounting, including 5.11 SlickStick System pouches and accessories. Finally, front and rear patch tabs combine with the removable loop ID panel at the back for easy identification by friendly forces.
- Brokos Harness built from aerospace mesh and rugged 500-D nylon for resilience
- Padded shoulder straps are fully-adjustable to increase comfort and fight fatigue
- Rear yoke is adaptable for optional wear in H-frame or Rhodesian configs
- Features low-profile adjustment buckle for distraction-free operation
- Tactical webbing at shoulders allows for MOLLE/SlickStick integration
- Features patch tabs and loop ID panel for optional identification