These 5.11 Tactical Women's Taclite Pro Pants are modeled after the company’s highly popular women’s tactical pant except they go one step further to provide extreme breathability in hot weather. Manufactured from authentic Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric, these pants are extremely comfortable and high performing in hot or humid climates.
The 5.11 Tactical women’s Taclite Pro Pants boast triple-stitch reinforcements and extensive bartacking, which provides excellent durability and long-lasting wear. There’s an action waistband and full gusseted crotch to allow for a more natural range of movement, and the Teflon-treated fabric keeps you looking fresher longer as it protects against stains, spills and soil.
For duty personnel who never know what to expect, there’s a double thick seat and reinforced knees for extra protection and resilience. There are 7 pockets on these pants, which include 5.11’s signature strap-and-slash rear pockets as well as an integrated hip D-ring for keys or ID.
- Lightweight, breathable, comfortable – perfect for hot weather ops
- Ideal for civilians as well for hunting, hiking and outdoor activities
- Seven-pocket configuration allows for easy stashing of important documents or high value items
- Signature 5.11 strap-and-slash rear pockets provide vital organization on the go
- Teflon-treated against stains, soil and spills
- Action waistband allows for full range of movement
- Full gusseted crotch is extremely comfortable
- D-ring at the hip holds keys or ID
- 6.14 oz. Taclite poly/cotton ripstop fabric
- 48 individual bartacks in high stress areas offer strategic reinforcement for longer wear
- Double-thick seat and knees (kneepad ready) for reinforced protection
- Triple-stitch reinforcement
- Draw cord openings at bottom hem
- YKK zippers
- Prym snaps are tough and rugged