Bates Durashocks USMC Hot Weather Boots 30501
General Color : Coyote
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
Your body may be on duty but your feet will be on leave from the moment you pull on these peak performing, hot weather boots. Everything about the Bates Durashocks USMC Hot Weather Boots (Coyote)is built to keep feet cool, dry, cushioned and comfortable so you can get on with serving your country, in the air, on the ground or at sea.
The upper and sole of this extraordinary boot work together to provide slip-resistant, shock-absorbing, breathable comfort built to withstand the rigors of hot weather ops. You know exactly what it feels like to sweat it out for hours in the heat, but with these Bates boots, your feet will hardly know it’s hot at all.
- USMC Marine Corps-certified
- Designed especially for hot weather ops and the unique demands of Marine warfare
- Wolverine Warrior leather upper is engineered to take a beating. Made of tough, stain-resistant pigskin leather, more durable and easier to care for than traditional cowhide leather
- 1680 denier nylon works in tandem with leather upper for long-lasting wear
- Triple threat resistance to dirt, oil and water
- Slip-resistant sole prevents unexpected falls
- Lining is breathable
- Dri-Lex lined to keep feet cool and dry
- Bates Durashocks comfort technology has special shock absorption zones on the heel and forefront of the outsole to provide spring-back cushioning with every step. Preserves energy and prevents aching, tired feet and legs.
- Vibram rubber lug outsole provides low-maintenance performance
- Direct attach construction means all parts of the boot are fused together reducing the frustration factor of frequent repairs
- Proudly made in the USA
- Berry Amendment compliant;for use with OCP Scorpion uniform