Belleville Hot Weather Steel Toe Boots
Choose a color : Coyote
Choose a Size
Choose a Width
You don’t have to sacrifice your feet to get your mission done. Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicamuniforms for Army members, the Belleville Hot Weather Steel Toe Boots in Coyote use the latest in research and technological advances to bring you a duty boot that’s made more like your favorite running shoe than tactical footwear. And they didn’t skimp on any of the tough durability you’ve come to expect from their gear.
The Belleville Hot Weather Steel Toe boots are made out of 100% coyote cattlehide leather and a tough 1000 denier textile upper for added abrasion and tear-resistance. This boot features VANGUARD running shoe sole construction for a high-performance wear and premium cushioning, with a thick polyurethane center. This premiere design shifts shock impact forces from heel to toe, just like professional running shoes. That means comfortable, breathable, long-wear endurance for your entire mission. The Belleville Hot Weather Steel Toe Boots also have a 100% Vibram Sierra rubber outsole, giving you superior grip on any terrain. A highly cushioned midsole provides additional shock absorbance with amped-up comfort, while the single density insole is removable for easy replacement.
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant for US Air Force Wear w/ OCP
- Featuring a Vibram Sierra rubber outsole for superior traction
- Coyote Brown
- Made of 100% cattlehide leather and 100 denier nylon upper
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction for the ultimate in comfort
- Highly-cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Steel toe meets ASTM F-2412-11 and ASTM F-2413-11 for impact standards